At UniCredit, we focus on doing what matters. We are a strong European bank with 25 million clients worldwide. We are united by a friendly atmosphere, our human approach and the desire to be the best in the industry and one step ahead of others. The client is our number one priority, which is why we aim to employ talented employees who can provide our clients with the best care.
UniCredit Services provides ICT solutions within UniCredit Group the pan-European Commercial Banking Group in Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary.
ServiceNow Technical Solution Architect to support design and implementation ServiceNow platform, ensuring the proper architecture is implemented in terms of functional and technical standards. Can also create solutions and lead technical vision across all of ServiceNow.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Capable of designing processes, mapping of client business requirements and ensuring smooth project delivery.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess current state processes and tools, identify solution options, define requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and deliver overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Understanding each customer's needs and challenges
- Analyze information and propose solution to meet needs of customers
- Defines and communicates, at an architectural and design level, technical solutions aligned with business problems and systems architecture.
- Designs and collaborates with Business Process Analysts and Developers in the creation of a High-Level Solution Design Document.
- Provide Product guidance in Knowledge and Usage for one or more modules (ITSM, CSM, HR, HAM, GRC....)
- Ensures technical governance process and policies are being adhered to per client and ServiceNow guidance.
- Expertise in designing Integrations between ServiceNow and third party tools for functional and technical point of view
- Works closely with client enterprise architecture team and ServiceNow Teams
- Contribute to ongoing definition of best development and solution practices.
- Designing, architecting and lead developer of ServiceNow implementations and integrations
What skills and experience you will bring to us?
- Technical architecture/lead experience for ServiceNow projects
- Fundamental knowledge of ServiceNow technical capabilities in terms of ACLs, Record producers, Service Catalogue, custom tables, roles and modules
- Deep understanding and solutioning capabilities in ServiceNow Global scope and foundational data
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, and CMDB
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS and ServiceNow products
- Fluent English
- Ability to work tightly with the other team members, also with those remotely located
- Proactivity, problem-solving mindset, result-oriented approach, commitment to deadlines, prompt issue communication, and escalation
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours + the possibility of working remotely 2 days / week;
- A professional and friendly work environment
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities
- 25 days of vacation + 4 paid days for regeneration and + birthday leave
- 6 sick days / year
- Meal voucher (135 CZK per day fully paid by employer) + canteen directly in the office building
- 20 000 benefit points in fringe benefits system
- Banking products for favorable terms
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.