Executive Assistant (General Manager)
Do you want to become the go-to person for our General Manager? We’re offering a unique chance to support a professional with 20+ years of experience in the world of finance – including various international experience (Italy, Austria, Polad, Turkey and Hungary). In his own words: “I value and believe in hard work; being responsible and accountable for our actions; and valuing how we choose to spend our time to develop ourselves and relationships that provide meaning to our life.”
What does an Executive Assistant do?
- Organization – you will be in charge of calendars, work travel and meetings; precision is necessary
- Administration – you will be preparing documents for invoicing, handling of correspondence, ordering office supplies; you must make sure that our GM will have all he needs
- Ad hoc support – you will be right there with him, so it’s key to pay attention to various needs that arise during the day and provide proactive support
What do we require?
- Communicative English (written and spoken) – our GM is an expat, so this is a must-have
- Czech/Slovak to provide a connection to local colleagues
- System proficiency: MS Teams, Outlook, Excel will be your domain
- Attention to detail and the ability to quickly adapt to changes
- An understanding of corporate culture and an ability to navigate its structure at the highest level
- Ambition to go above and beyond – including providing support in strategic initiatives such as DE&I or external communication
What do we offer?
- To be part of a multinational company - along with a direct line to key strategic decisions
- An opportunity to prove yourself and start an exciting career
- The opportunity to continue developing your knowledge and skills from true experts in the field
- A wide range of benefits (meal vouchers, trainings, Benefit Plus, Multisport Card, sick days, 6 weeks of time off)
At UniCredit Bank we are trying to build a future that is truly digital
- The first round of interviewing will be conducted by our chatbot
- You will need about 30 minutes, you will receive instructions through e-mail, including a link that can be opened on your computer, tablet or smartphone