At UniCredit, we focus on doing what matters. We are a strong European bank with 25 million clients worldwide. We are united by a friendly atmosphere, our human approach and the desire to be the best in the industry and one step ahead of others. The client is our number one priority, which is why we aim to employ talented employees who can provide our clients with the best care.
UniCredit Services provides ICT solutions within UniCredit Group the pan-European Commercial Banking Group in Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary.
ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for supporting the Development Manager in all aspects of ServiceNow development, participating in ServiceNow implementation projects and solution delivery.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery to users.
- Help design and implement new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Service catalogue development in terms of configuration of Record Producers and Maintain Items
- UI Policy, Client script and Data policies development
- ACLs understanding and developments in terms of best practices and customer's needs.
- Troubleshoot and support
What skills and experience you will bring to us?
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, and CMDB
- Knowledge and Usage for one or more modules (ITSM, CSM, HR, HAM, GRC....)
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions (SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST)
- Workflow and Flow designer development experience
- OOPS and Database Concepts knowledge
- ServiceNow Service Portal development
- Development experience of the main core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalogue.
- Experience in develop integrations using JDBC/SQL/SOAP/REST with various type of systems directly or through mid-server for Inbound and Outbound integrations.
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours + the possibility of working remotely 2 days / week;
- A professional and friendly work environment
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities
- 25 days of vacation + 4 paid days for regeneration and + birthday leave
- 6 sick days / year
- Meal voucher (135 CZK per day fully paid by employer) + canteen directly in the office building
- 20 000 benefit points in fringe benefits system
- Banking products for favorable terms
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.